Thursday, January 10, 2013

14 Free Printables for February 14th!

 
Happy Valentines Day!

It almost seems to early to start talking about Valentines Day.  Especially since, I will admit, I still have a few lingering Christmas decorations to put away (keep forgetting about the little trees my kids have in their rooms.).  But, it will be February 14th before we know it, so I thought I post some decorations that only require is some ink and card stock.
 
I LOVE printables and always stick with the free ones.  There are cute free printables for just about every occasion.  You just have to look, but there is the problem...time to look.  So, I've looked around and here are some of my favorites.

old valentines subway artI love this subway art from Pixels and Paperie

 
Here is another subway art that I love from designs by cp.

 
Subway print from Pink Polka Dot Creations


 
I am in love owls lately, this one was my favorite for Valentines Day from Confessions from a first year teacher- I'm going to add it into a banner .


Here are some of my favorite free banners...

  
This one is from Very Merry Vintage Style

  
This is from The Scrap Shop Blog

 

   

Both of these are from At Second Street.  I've use this sight for several printables and really like it!

 
This one is from M Originals


 Various Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards
These cute Valentines are free to print at Pumpkins & Posies

butterfly-valentine 
I love these butterfly's via Skip to my Lou .  I think I might suggest these ones to Little Miss for her class valentines.

 
These cute traditional Valentines are free from June Lily

These 4 designs are from Anders Ruff

Printable Valentine's Day Bingo Game Cards 
These cute Valentine Bingo boards are free from Family Crafts.  They even give you 3 different printing options - so if you don't want to use so much ink, you don't have to, have the kiddos do some coloring.


There are a ton more free printables out there, I could go on all day.  I hope you like these ones, that they get you in the Valentine mood and help decorate your home!


Rachelle


No comments:

Post a Comment